Read more about the mobile solutions for some of our customers:
Archive for the ‘Featured’ Category
To discuss mobile strategy and mobile apps, please contact Mobiletech:
Mobile publishing made easy
It’s never been easier to add mobile to your online presence.
"Escenic and Mobiletech will help form the solid foundation from which The Globe and Mail will build its online and mobile offerings for years to come. The power of the platform and the fact that it gave The Globe the ability to directly control our digital future were key factors in the decision” – Recent Escenic Mobile Solution customer, Angus Frame, the Vice-President of Digital Media at The Globe and Mail.
The Globe and Mail mobile site: http://m.theglobeandmail.com/
The Escenic Mobile Solution is a complete solution for creating and publishing mobile specific websites with the needs of the mobile user in mind. Previous fragmented solutions for the mobile can now be replaced by a modern digital workflow which allows editorial staff to make changes to content instantly in response to changing end user patterns.
The Washington Post selects Mobiletech to power new mobile website.
The Washington Post has unveiled a new mobile version of its website as it seeks to catch up to and surpass the competition in the mobile arena.
The new mobile site is designed for maximum utility for local users, with customized information on things like public transportation, weather and entertainment. And in the very near future the mobile site will let readers make restaurant reservations, buy movie tickets and get real-time traffic routes.
The Viz Mobile Expansion is a fully integrated mobile web rendering engine. 100% transparent to the editor providing full editorial freedom and control.
- Unique, modern and future compliant approach to content adaption to the mobile context.
- Integration into existing workflows to utilize editorial expertise and resources.
- One single code base for all devices, browsers and interaction models to ease development and maintenance.
- Providing editorial -control and -freedom as well as control over the technical value chain
- Flexible deployment and software delivery models
- Creative flexibility
- Easy and controllable integration to legacy systems and 3rd parties
- Well documented development environment enables the customers mobile developers to excel