With Mobiletech’s latest release of its content rendering and adaption product Frame, customers can now enable iPhone features on their mobile sites.
The iPhone has fast become one of the most popular mobile devices for surfing the internet. In fact Google has reported that iPhone users perform 50 times more mobile searches than any other Smartphone. Little wonder then that everyone is thinking about creating an iPhone site to enhance their mobile presence.
Now, with Mobiletech ASP platform, all of Mobiletech customers can easily create an iPhone friendly experience using the same framework which caters for all devices. These sites can be made to incorporate all the enhanced features of the iPhone to make sites more user friendly and enjoyable to browse on the iPhone browser. With the newly realeas Frame 2.7.0 iPhone sites can easily be created which:
- Make use of the iPhone’s Animated menus and lists.
- Touch friendly links and menus.
- Add a personalised icon to Home screen to let users bookmark the your site for easy access.
- Support for iPhone orientation change. You pages looks and works well no matter what the page orientation.
- Supports the AJAX loading of pages to allow faster navigation and response times.
The iPhone is an illustration of the Mobiletech strategy to provide a single framework for all devices and their native interaction. Whether it be the new Google Android phone or any other device, Mobiletech can provide cost saving efficiencies from using the same authoring tools for all devices, yet bringing out the best user experience of each device. Talk to Mobiletech today to find out how we can help get your message out to everyone.