It’s never been easier to add mobile to your online presence.
“Escenic and Mobiletech will help form the solid foundation from which The Globe and Mail will build its online and mobile offerings for years to come. The power of the platform and the fact that it gave The Globe the ability to directly control our digital future were key factors in the decision” – Recent Escenic Mobile Solution customer, Angus Frame, the Vice-President of Digital Media at The Globe and Mail.
The Escenic Mobile Solution
is a complete solution for creating and publishing mobile specific
websites with the needs of the mobile user in mind. Previous fragmented
solutions for the mobile can now be replaced by a modern digital
workflow which allows editorial staff to make changes to content
instantly in response to changing end user patterns.
In addition to being fully integrated into the Escenic Content Studio workflow, the solution has the following benefits:
- One template can intelligently adapt your content for each and every device, saving you time whilst ensuring your users have the best experience for each device.
- Drag and drop images, videos, text, or articles directly into your mobile site, or fully automate mobile publishing into your existing workflow.
- A built-in widget kit allows for sophisticated interaction models from within the existing template structure.
- Mobile templates can be built and maintained using existing resources with minimal training.
- Access to a device library of over 10,000 devices which is automatically updated.
- Utilize capabilities of high end handsets, such as AJAX support, to create the best possible user experience.
- Fully compatible with Escenic Content Studio 4.3 and later releases.
Getting started with the Escenic Mobile Solution is easy. The framework is installed as a plug-in, which then allows you to incorporate mobile specific tags into your template structure. Simple sites can be delivered in days and can incorporate a number of advanced services like mobile billing, communities and other web based services.
2 week Starter Pack includes:
- Software installation.
– Sample template.
– Advice on how to structure your mobile content publishing workflow.