With the EPiServer Mobile Web plug-in EPiServer customers can quickly configure a data feed to Mobiletechs service platform and publish their content to any mobile device. Now EPiServer customers can reach their customers while on the move, and offer them a rich and engaging mobile web experience.
The EPiServer Mobile Web plug-in is easy to install and use. Once installed, the mobile optimized data feeds are easily created in the user friendly EPiServer interface. The data feeds can be previewed in a live, emulated mobile environment.
Once the data feeds are created, these are plug and play with the advanced mobile portal software provided by Mobiletech. All advanced features known from Mobiletech Frame are available.
Mobiletech is a EPiMore partner, and the EPiServer Mobile Web plug-in is listed at the EPiMore site. Read more at EPiServer.
- Re-use existing content for the mobile channel with full editorial freedom and control
- Know that your customers are getting an excellent and optimal user experience on their device
- Unlock new business models in the mobile channel
- Your mobile site can mirror (parts of) your web site, automatically updating when a change is made to your main site.
Step by step
- Download and install (see attached guide) the plug-in. Fill in the form below to download.
- Create the feeds using the plug-in in the EPiServer CMS.
- Mobiletech will provide you with an account on Mobiletechs Mobile Web platform.
- Point your mobile domains to the new site according to Mobiletechs requirements.
EPiServer mobile web plugin (14.6 KiB)
Product sheet EPiServer mobile web plugin (212.1 KiB)