Some of our work
Established in 2005, our software broke new ground by enabling mobile users to navigate the web with the same ease they expected from their PC. We continue to ensure our clients have mobile solutions that give their users an unrivalled experience because it not only increases traffic – it is the key to building customer loyalty and making mobile initiatives profitable.
As a Mobiletech customer, mobile is straightforward because:
- We take a holistic view of web, mobile and applications to ensure the right solution for each company.
- Our platform is future compliant – ready to both exploit emerging technologies and manage the challenges they create.
- It is possible to start small, but the platform is simple to scale and built for high volumes and high performance.
- Our software automatically supports the ever-growing number of mobile devices and environments with a built- in ability to give users the best experience regardless of device, browser, the speed of their connection or geographic location.
- Mobile is integrated into a company’s existing workflows. This allows editorial flexibility and control, while content is published with no extra work and tools that staff already knows.
- Content need only be developed once, to reach all mobile channels.
- We are experienced at integrating modern mobile solutions with legacy systems.
- The solution is simple and cost effective to maintain.
- We are flexible and our solutions can support any business model.
Today, more than 300 companies rely on Mobiletech to power their mobile strategy with solutions that span 60 countries and 57 languages. They include local and global brands in media, telecoms, finance, energy and the public sector. Mobiletech is headquartered in Norway and has offices in Sweden, Denmark, the UK and the United States.
2008 – Mobiletech won the Red Herring top 100 award and theTelenor Innovation Price.
2010 – Mobiletech was recognised in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA, ranking the 500 fastest growing technology companies across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) over five years.
2011 – As a key contributor to WURFL, the global industry standard for detecting the growing number of mobile devices in the market, Mobiletech became the first commercial partner of ScientiaMobile, able to offer fully-licensed WURFL-based solutions to all its customers.